If you need help because you lost your score, coins, characters, and other items, or the transfer didn't work out, please check the following tips.
Connect to the same account you were using before the incident. Depending on your platform, you can choose from:
- Apple ID
- Game Center
- Google Play Games
In case you decide to transfer the progress from one device to another - make sure that both devices are using the same newest version of the game.
We strongly advise users to keep their progress safe by using the cloud save feature provided in the game. If your progress is lost and you were not connected to online save options, unfortunately, we will not be able to restore it.
In any case, you can still restore your permanent in-app (real money) purchases — such as Double Coins and Event Items.
- Go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper right corner)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap Restore Purchases
It is, unfortunately, not possible to restore permanent in-app purchases across device platforms (i.e. from iOS to Android). Please be sure you are logged in with the same account the purchase was made on.
Your account information is important for us to know as it will help speed up the process of resolving your inquiry, along with any additional information that would be helpful in solving your request.
To retrieve your account information, you’ll need to do the following:
1. In the game, open the Settings menu by tapping on the Cogwheel icon in the upper left corner of the Home screen.
2. Tap on the version number located in the bottom right corner of the Settings menu.
3. A notification ‘Copied Info To Clipboard’ will appear if done correctly.
4. Along with your message, please paste the copied information into the 'Submit a request' form below