You can transfer, save, and sync your progress using online save options which are available on all Android and iOS devices.
- Go to the game Settings on the device with the progress you want to save or transfer. Let’s call this 'Device A'.
- Connect to online save options on this device using your Google Play Games, Apple Game Center, or Facebook account.
- Before you start the tutorial, go to the game Settings (upper right corner of the screen) on the other device you want to transfer your progress to. Let’s call this 'Device B'.
- Connect to Online Save on this device. Make sure that 'Device B' is logged in to the same Google, Game Center, or Facebook account you used to save your progress on with 'Device A'.
Otherwise, you can restore your previous in-app (real money) purchases made in the game.
In this case:
- Go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper right corner)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap Restore Purchases
It is, unfortunately, not possible to restore permanent in-app purchases across device platforms (i.e. from iOS to Android). Please be sure you are logged in with the same account the purchase was made on.
Note: Facebook is a preferable choice to keep your progress saved.