You might experience that a video plays fully through but doesn't double your reward or that the video somehow fails while playing. We want to help resolve these occurrences.
We want to make sure you’re aware of how the game ‘doubles’ your rewards. Below is an example of doubling 800 Coins won in a Mystery Box:
- You open the Mystery Box and win 800 Coins
- 800 Coins are added to your total amount
- Now you watch a video to double your reward
- 800 extra Coins are added to your total amount
This means you are rewarded the first 800 Coins before watching the video and the last 800 Coins afterward. In total, you will have been rewarded 1,600 Coins.
If you experience an ad failing, for example, by freezing, showing a black/white screen or similar issues, we need to investigate the issue further. We will try to locate the ad and the provider of the ad.
If this happens. Please do the following:
- Take a screenshot of the video ad (if possible)
- Right after seeing the ad, open the Settings menu in Subway Surfers (if it has been necessary to close the game, do this as the first thing when you open it again)
- Tap the game version displayed in the lower right corner. This will copy all the information we need to the clipboard on your device.
- Paste the information to an email and attach the screenshot
- Send the email via 'submit a request' below.